||Call QuickBooks Help Phone Number 1-800-272-4169
QuickBooks grabs the major share in the market of accounting software. With it powerful features to automate the business functionalities smoothly has impressed the business owners irrespective of size and industry. Today millions of businesses across the globe are using QuickBooks accounting application. The software simplifies the financial and accounting tasks of the business and helps in saving time and money that the owner can use in different business priorities. The owner can generate reports that help to gain the business insights. There are varieties of in built reports that QuickBooks offer to its users that helps to track sales, expenses, inventory etc. Another feature that makes QuickBooks top preferred software is the excellent QuickBooks customer service offered by the certified ProAdvisors.
QuickBooks application is well crafted software embedded with many features
Some of the new features that allow you to carry out certain functionalities are as follows:
- Main page Insights: The Company data is used to audit the financial position of your business.
- Favorites Menu: User can customize desktop for easy access to features with the maximum used menus.
- Migration of Crucial Data files: You are capable to send the company files to your accountant without any hassle.
- Email Groups: With this feature you can smoothly send emails to memorized batches of email addresses.
- Report Comments: You can also mention your comments to group reports using the new comment feature.
Like other software QuickBooks is also prone to erroneous situations. There are rare scenarios where the user can encounter problems with his QuickBooks software. These errors can be caused due to multiple reasons in different stages. It is advised to report the error the QuickBooks tech support team. The team is proficient is identifying the error category and provide resolution accordingly.
QuickBooks errors can be basically categorized as follows:
QuickBooks Database Related Errors:
- Error Code 3371, Status Code -11118: Fail to initialize license properties.
- Error Code 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data.
- Error Code -6000, -77: error occurs when opening a company file.
- Error Code -6000, -82: error occurs when trying to open the organization file or when QuickBooks tried to access the company file.
- Error Code-6000, -301: An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file.
- Error Code-6000, -305 occurs when trying to open a company file.
- Error Code 80070057: Indicates that the parameter is incorrect. An unexpected error is reported while trying to run QuickBooks with company file.
QuickBooks Upgrade Errors:
- Error -6000, -82: indicates the occurrence of error when trying to open the file or when QuickBooks attempts to access the company file.
- Error -6032, -158: indicates the error when QuickBooks tries to access the company file.
Error Codes C:
- Error Code C=1: For example, M=1028, L=1743, C=1, V=0 , in QuickBooks V5.0/R4, after a backup and restore to a new system involve non-standard video settings.
- Error Code C=3: indicates that the QB program is unable to open a Quicken file on a Mac.
- Error Code C=9: occurs when the software fails to read from an auxiliary file at the OS file system level.
- Error Code C=10: It occurs when the software fails to write to an auxiliary file at the OS file system level. It occurs during backup/restore, export, mail merge or other operation which write to a data file.
- Error Code C=19: QuickBooks fails to delete a transaction as it not complete due to data error. It occurs during Condense Data and will require manual repair of the database.
Other Error Codes:
- Error Code 117 or 146: indicates an unknown Client-Specific Tax Form Printing Error. Uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks.
- Error Code 80004003: This is a Windows error number. It means Invalid Pointer. In QuickBooks 2000 it is related to an error when clicking an icon in the opening splash screen. All 8xxxxxxx numbers are Windows error codes.
- Balance sheet out of balance: This error indicates occurs due to data corruption.
- Link Error Code: 00001: The error messages are displayed like: Link Error Code: 00001(HEX), UNKNOWN (15), linkRecNum = 48387, sibling = 48386, key (m1) = 40518, tOne = 40524, mTwo = 48378, tTwo =48382. It relates to transactions to be found and deleted to fix QB files.
- Spool32: This error occurs during printing and is not related to any damage in QuickBooks.
Why Call QuickBooks Helpline Phone Number at 1-800-272-4169
The above mentioned errors can end up with serious issues so it is suggested to report to the QuickBooks tech support team. The dedicated team analyzes the actual cause of the issue and resolves the issue instantly. You can also get in touch with the tech support through live chat and email support. They assure complete resolution in minimum TAT (turn-around time).
Alternatively you can choose QuuickBooksContact.Support who guarantees complete resolution through their highly efficient and experienced QuickBooks experts. Call to the toll free number 1-800-272-4169 and garner the best QuickBooks tech support services.